How I Got Google Adsense Approval After Three Failed Attempts
In this article, I will share some valuable information on how I managed to get my blog website approved for Google Adsense after three failed attempts. Google AdSense is an Ad program managed by Google. Website owners like you and I can insert different types of Ads, namely Text Ads, Image Ads, Video Ads, and other interactive media advertisements, in our unique and original content for our viewers and readers.
Why Would Content Publishers Want To Insert Google Ads In Their Contents? Publishers can earn money from these Ads when their visitors and users click on the Ads while reading or watching videos on their site. This process is called website Monetization from Google Adsense.
What Are Some Of The Different Ads Formats For Your Site?
1. Display Ads – An all-rounder Ad that works well anywhere on your page. 2. In-feed Ads – Blend in well with the look and feel of your page. 3. In-article Ads – Match your website and work well with your content. 4. Search engine Ads – Search results Ads, powered by Google.
Eligibility For Google Adsense
Now that you have a clear idea of what Google Adsense is about and how you can monetize your content with Google Adsense, let us look at the requirements for your site to be eligible for Adsense.
Google does not automatically approve every website for its Adsense Program. There are policies and procedures that you have to adhere to before your site can display Ads.
Here Is A List Of Requirements For Google Adsense Approval:
- You have to be the owner of the website you want to place Adsense Ads.
- You must be the owner of a website and have full access to the File Manager.
- It doesn’t matter if you are using a WordPress site or other sites. You must own the website and I have full access to your website’s HTML code so that you can insert the Google AdSense code in it.
- Ensure that your website domain is active for at least six months and you get some traffic to it. (Google would not want to approve your site for Adsense and no traffic is going to it).
- It is a good idea to connect the Google Search Console and Google Analytics to your website as this will provide Google with a lot of information on your site and its visitors.
- Your site must adhere to the Google AdSense Program Policies. Meaning, you should not promote or encourage abusive and offensive content, Copyrighted content, Plagiarized content, Duplicate content. Your site must also be easy to navigate.
- If your site is a blog website, ensure that you categorize your blog topics to make it very easy for your readers to find what they are searching for.
- Do not put one article in multiple categories. (Example, if you wrote an article on Finance, ensure that you only place it in the Finance category). If you put it in multiple categories, it will be duplicate content, and your application for Adsense Approval is refused.
- Never put them in any drop-down, as Google reviewers might not see them and therefore reject your application for approval.
- An Affiliate Disclosure statement is also necessary if you are promoting Affiliates’ offer on your site. You can place this Disclosure statement in the footer of your site.
- You should have at least 10 to 15 unique original articles on your blog site before making your Adsense application.
How I Got Google Adsense Approval After Three Failed Attempts
To have my site approved for Adsense, I had to implement all of the requirements in my final application for approval, and I was sure that this time around, I would have had my site approved for Ads. My blog site was indeed approved three days after submitting my application, and I have to say that I was delighted with the Good news.
How Do You Apply For Google Adsense?
First, you will need to create a Google Adsense Account if you have not already done so. Please click the link above for instructions on how to create an Adsense Account. After creating your account, you will have further instructions as to what to do next. I will not explain how to create an account, as the link above will provide instructions on how to do that.
Once your account is set up and ready, and you are sure that your website meets all the requirements mentioned above, it is time for you to make that AdSense application. When you file your application for Adsense, you will receive a confirmation from Google that your website is in Review.
The review process can take three days or as much as six weeks to process, so you need to get it right the first time. Should the application for Adsense be refused, you will have to repeat the review process. My last application for approval took three days.
How Will You Get The Good News On Your Site Approval?
If your site is approved or rejected, Google will send you an email to notify you. For many bloggers who want to monetize their blog content, this email is a special one.
It is an exciting moment because you now know that not only are you providing quality content for your users and visitors of your website, but you can earn passive income for these Ads on your site.
How Will I place Ads On My Site?
After you submit your Adsense application for approval, Google will provide you with a piece of code that you need to insert in the head section of your website. Ensure that you place that code on your site so as not to slow down the approval process. You can make Google place Ads automatically on your site. You can also place the Ads manually after approval.
My recommendation would be to place the Ads manually on your site because you will have more control over where these Ads appear on your site. Google automatic Ad placement will make your site look spammy at times. Also, your site might not be looking nice and neat when Ad placement is automatic.
Again, this is totally up to you as the site owner. Do not panic if you place an ad code on your site but you did not see the Ad. That is perfectly normal. It can take some time for Google to appropriate your content with the right Ad so, be patient for a few hours or even minutes.
Now that you have your Adsense Ads running and making some money, the sky is now the limit. Please ensure that you do not get carried away after your Ads start running by violating the Adsense Policies. You can get your account suspended or even banned by Google.
This article will help you get Google Adsense approved so that you can start making some serious money from your content. All the best.
2 Replies to “How I Got Google Adsense Approval After Three Failed Attempts”
Thanks for your comment. Well appreciated.